F/5 SUPER APO TRIPLET REFRACTOR
Sky-Watcher Professional ESPRIT 3-Element ED apochromatic refractors are instruments of the highest quality with optical performance rivalling or exceeding similar telescopes of even the most famous high-end telescope brands.
The ESPRIT Super Apo Triplets are designed for the most demanding astro-imagers, for use with the optional M48 field flattener, but are also fine telescopes for visual observations. The premium, superbly-corrected optical systems deliver high-contrast images full of detail and zero detectable colour fringing, even on the brightest of objects.
- 3-Element Objective Lens, Focal Length 400mm (one Ohara FPL-53 ED element)
- 2.7" CNC Machined 11:1 Dual-Speed Linear Power Focuser
- Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
- Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings
- Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
- High-precision Mechanical Components
- Aluminium OTA material (superior to plain carbon-fibre for this application)
- Fixed Dew Shield
- OTA Weight 3.97kg (without accessories)
2.7" DUAL-SPEED LINEAR POWER FOCUSER
- 2.7" LPF with 2" and 1.25" eyepiece adaptors and indexed scale
- Zero focus-shift during focusing
- High Load Capacity
- The smooth focus motion and 11:1 fine focus wheel allows precision adjustment and critical focusing of eyepieces & cameras
2 " Dielectric Star Diagonal, 9x50 Right-Angled Erect Image Finderscope, 45mm Dovetail Mounting Shoe, Heavy Duty Foam-Lined Storage/Transportation Case with Wheels.
| ||Prod. Code|| |
|ESPRIT-80ED PROFESSIONAL||10243|| |
|Accessories||Product Code|| |
|M48 FIELD FLATTENER FOR ESPRIT-80ED||20187|| |