Evostar-120 + EQ-3 PRO SynScan™ Computerised GOTO Refractor Telescope
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x40 & x100
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x240
- Objective Lens Diameter: 120mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1000mm (f/8.33)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 26mm
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 2"/50.8mm Star Diagonal
- Adjustable Objective Lens Cell
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
(Supplied with aluminium TRIPOD)
The EQ3 PRO SynScan™ mount is a perfect instrument for novice visual observers and imagers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky.
PLEASE NOTE: The Motor Control box supplied (situated left of handset in above picture) is designed to clamp onto 1.75" Diameter Stainless Steel tripod legs. In this instance the Motor Control Box should be attached with either cord or Velcro (User Supplied)
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- 42,900+ Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
- Maximum Payload e.g. Explorer-150P/PL Reflector or Evostar-120 Refractor
- Supplied with Aluminium Tripod & Accessory Tray
Product Code 10939/20230