Heritage-130P FlexTube™ 130mm (5.1") f/650 Parabolic Dobsonian Telescope "International Year of Astronomy 2009 Special Edition"
The Heritage-130P has been specially designed to celebrate the International Year of Astronomy 2009 and the 400th Anniversary of Galileos first telescope. This is not only a highly functional precision optical instrument but also a beautiful collectors piece and ideal gift. The telescope tube is adorned with the names of many famous figures that have made significant contributions to the advancement of astronomy over this 400yr period, including Galileo Galilei himself.
Housing the same superb Parabolic Primary Mirror as our highly-renowned Explorer-130P, this telescope is an excellent and capable all-rounder which will provide wonderful views of both the Moon & Planets as well as Deep-Sky Objects. The collapsible patented FlexTube™ system has been incorporated making it even more convenient to transport and store. The uncomplicated manually operated Dobsonian alt-azimuth mount makes it a superb, highly portable, grab-and-go system. The complete telescope & mount comes fully assembled straight out of the box. Supplied in presentation Giftbox.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x26 & x65
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- Single-arm Secondary Mirror Support
- Red Dot Finder
- Wooden Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Collapsible/ Extendable Tube Assembly
- Overall maximum height: 46cm (collapsed), 69.5cm (extended)
- Weight Approx 6.2kg
- Built-in Carrying Handle
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm
Product Code 10213