SKYMAX-127 SynScan AZ GOTO 127mm (5") f/1500 COMPUTERISED MAKSUTOV-CASSEGRAIN
The exciting new Sky-Watcher SynScan™ Alt-Azimuth GoTo Mount is a precision engineered instrument that will allow you to easily find and enjoy viewing night sky treasures, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. The SynScan™ AZ hand control allows you point your telescope at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button!! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions.
Combined with telescope OTA's of proven high quality, these Superb Packages are all you need to Explore the Universe to your Hearts Content!!
- SynScan™ Database: Total 42,900+ Objects, including Complete M, NGC, IC & SAO Catalogues
- Alignment Method: Two-star or Brightest star alignment
- Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE) feature
- Unknown Object Indentification feature
- Pointing Accuracy up to 10 arc min
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Slewing Speeds: 1.0x, 2.0x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x
- Tracking Mode: Dual Axis Tracking
- Quiet Operation
- Motor Type & Resolution: DC Servo Motors. Resolution 0.8923 arc sec or 1,452,425 steps/rev
- PC Compatible: can be used with popular Planetarium Software.
- SynScan Handset Firmware upgradeable via the Internet
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
A larger version of the Skymax-102 providing a massive 55% more light-gathering power, and packing an even more powerful punch than its smaller cousin for medium-to-high-power work.
Now supplied as standard with x2 Barlow Lens!!
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x60, x120, x150 & x300
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x254
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 127mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1500mm (f/11.8)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens (1.25") with camera adaptor
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 90° Star Diagonal (1.25")
- SynScan™ AZ GoTo Computerised Alt-Azimuth HD Go-To Mount
- Power Requirement: 12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 55% more Light gathering than 102mm
Product Code 211
"This is one of the jewels in the Sky-Watchers crown. Its large enough to produce richly detailed, high-contrast Lunar and Planetary images...The Skymax-127 packs a performance punch with a relatively short cool-down time....For daytime terrestrial use, the instrument is quite capable of focusing down to 8 metres"
Ade Ashford, www.scopetest.com
|Some of these documents may require the lastest version of Acrobat Reader®. Please click the icon to download and install.
|Synscan AZ Goto review
Click Here for Accessory Set Offer