Explorer-130P SynScan AZ GOTO (f/650) 5.1" Computerised Parabolic Reflector
The exciting new Sky-Watcher SynScan™ Alt-Azimuth GoTo Mount is a precision engineered instrument that will allow you to easily find and enjoy viewing night sky treasures, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. The SynScan™ AZ hand control allows you point your telescope at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button!! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions.
Combined with telescope OTA’s of proven high quality, these Superb Packages are all you need to Explore the Universe to your Heart’s Content!!
- SynScan™ Database: Total 42,900+ Objects, including Complete M, NGC, IC & SAO Catalogues
- Alignment Method: Two-star or Brightest star alignment
- Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE) feature
- Unknown Object Indentification feature
- Pointing Accuracy up to 10 arc min
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Slewing Speeds: 1.0x, 2.0x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x
- Tracking Mode: Dual Axis Tracking
- Quiet Operation
- Motor Type & Resolution: DC Servo Motors. Resolution 0.8923 arc sec or 1,452,425 steps/rev
- PC Compatible: can be used with popular Planetarium Software.
- SynScan Handset Firmware upgradeable via the Internet
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x26, x52, x65 & x130
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens (1.25") with camera adaptor
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 2" Rack & Pinion Focuser with 1.25" adaptor
- SynScan™ AZ GoTo Computerised Alt-Azimuth HD Go-To Mount
- Power Requirement: 12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)
- Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm
Fantastic performance from this highly capable all-rounder. Its precision Parabolic primary mirror captures 30% more precious starlight than a 114mm reflector for bright, sharp, contrasty views of a wide range of night sky objects.
Now supplied as standard with x2 Barlow Lens!!
"Its sharp optics and relatively small central obstruction ensure s that it delivers bright, diffraction-limited images....can view a true field in excess of 2°....will give you memorable views of the Moon and bright planets...In short, its a great all-rounder in its class"
Ade Ashford, www.scopetest.com
Product Code 10209
"I was most impressed by the views revealed by the ’scope during tests....Despite a phase of nearly 96 percent, the waxing gibbous Moon revealed a seemingly inexhaustible amount of fine detail"
Astronomy Now Magazine
Brand New UK Stock, boxed with full guarantee
Click Here for Accessory Set Offer