Deluxe Super Heavy-Duty Equatorial Mount
The new EQ6 SynTrek is effectively a hybrid of the standard EQ6 and the EQ6 PRO SynScan. It is basically a standard EQ6 but with a pre-installed PRO SynScan motherboard and stepper motors, and supplied with its own unique SynTrek hand-controller.
The SynTrek hand control is designed for the purpose of providing a simple slewing and tracking control. The small and versatile SynTrek hand control provides automatic tracking of celestial objects as soon as the power is turned on. The user-friendly interface provides quick access to many other functions the SynTrek has to offer.
The HEQ5 and EQ6 SynTrek mounts can be upgraded to computerized SynScan system by simply changing the hand control to SynScan hand control (prod.code 948). See HEQ5 and EQ6 Pro mounts for specifications for the mounts and details of the SynScan hand control.
- SynTrek Hand Control
- Power supply: 11 to 15V DC 2Amp
- Motor type and resolution: Microstep driven 1.8 stepper motors. Resolution: 0.144 arc sec (or 9,024,000 steps/rev.)
- Slewing speeds: Guiding speed, 4x 8x, 32x, 64x, 800x
- Guiding speeds: 1x, 0.75x, 0.5x, 0.25x
- Gear ratio: 705
- Tracking rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
- Tracking Modes: RA tracking
Product Code 849