150mm (6") f/1200 Parabolic Newtonian Reflector
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x48, x96, x120 & x240
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/8)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- X2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25" (with Camera Adaptor)
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- EQ3-2 Deluxe Equatorial Mount
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 33% more Light Gathering than 130mm
Product Code 949/448
"Many contemporary observers severely underestimate what a quality telescope of this size is capable of revealing.
The fit and finish of the Explorer-150PL is typical of Sky-Watchers contemporary products - in other words, extremely good for the money. The rigid yet lightweight rolled steel tube has an unobtrusive seam and the gorgeous slightly metallic sky blue paint finish contrasts nicely with the rounded black tube end castings.
M13, the great Hercules globular cluster, was a magnificent sight despite urban light pollution with resolved components across the core with innumerable peripheral stars. Verdict: a reborn classic that I can't recommend highly enough for the price.."
Ade Ashford, www.scopetest.com
||Endorsed and recommended by Sir Patrick Moore CBE FRS FRAS.
Sky-Watcher Explorer-150PL review
Click Here for Accessory Set Offer