SKYMAX-150 PRO (EQ5 SynScan™) 150mm (6") f/1800 Computerised GO-TO Maksutov-Cassegrain
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x90 & x200
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x450
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1800mm (f/12)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 9mm & 20mm
- 9x50 Finderscope & Bracket
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Focusing by Moving Primary Mirror
- EQ5 SynScan™ Computerised GOTO Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Power Supply)
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- 1.75" Stainless Steel Pipe Tripod with Accessory Tray
Precision Computerised GO-TO Mount!!
Product Code 885/981
"The first impressions of the assembly were of reassuring stability…The 3-star alignment is a great feature of the Go-To facility. Every time we set up, it accurately place the item we wanted in the field of view of our 25mm eyepiece. The more it was used, the easier is was to go straight to an object or star…The alignment process could not be simpler…In all, the alignment process works so well that you can be on a selected object and tracking it accurately within minutes…Overall the EQ5 SynScan gave a new lease of life to our smaller scope. It is easy to carry and it allowed us to give friends and neighbours a quick tour of the delights of the night skies."
BBC SKY AT NIGHT MAGAZINE
||"Both the NEQ3 and EQ5 SynScan are excellent mounts; pleasingly firm, with little vibration and easily set up. Tracking is also very satisfactory."
Endorsed and recommended by Sir Patrick Moore CBE FRS FRAS.
|The Moon Taken through Skymax-150
|Photo courtesy of: Garry Walker, England
|Saturn Taken through Skymax-150
|Photo courtesy of: Ian Peters, England
Click Here for Accessory Set Offer