Explorer-150PL + EQ3 PRO SynScan™ GOTO Newtonian Reflector Telescope
- Magnification (with eyepieces supplied): x48, x96, x120, x240
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/8)
- Eyepiece Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25"(with camera adaptor)
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 77% more Light Gathering than 150mm
(Supplied with aluminium TRIPOD)
The EQ3 PRO SynScan™ mount is a perfect instrument for novice visual observers and imagers to enjoy astronomy with minimal setup time and in-depth knowledge of the night sky.
PLEASE NOTE: The Motor Control box supplied (situated left of handset in above picture) is designed to clamp onto 1.75" Diameter Stainless Steel tripod legs. In this instance the Motor Control Box should be attached with either cord or Velcro (User Supplied)
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- 42,900+ Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
- Maximum Payload e.g. Explorer-150P/PL Reflector or Evostar-120 Refractor
- Supplied with Aluminium Tripod & Accessory Tray
Precision Computerised GO-TO Mount!!
"With the EQ3-2 mounting, this is an excellent telescope for the beginner, and the tracking is good. For the more serious amateurs the NEQ3 SynScan mount is of course a great improvement."
Endorsed and recommended by
Sir Patrick Moore CBE FRS
Product Code 10949/20230